重慶斯特普FITA老師英語課堂:妳真是我的得力助手
AGood morning, Mr. Smith.
早安,史密斯先生。
BGood morning, Jamie. What time is it now?
早安,傑米。現在幾點瞭?
AIt is 9 o'clock now.
現在9點整。
BI see. What is today's schedule?
我知道瞭。今天的行程是什麽呢?
AYou have two meetings today. One is at 10 am, and the other is at 2 pm. After the meeting, you will have dinner with Mr. Brown at the Chinese restaurant in Sister Hotel.
妳今天有兩個會議。一個在10點,另一個在2點。會議之後,妳要和佈朗先生在姊妹飯店的中國餐廳吃晚餐。
BOK. Can you prepare things for the meeting in the meeting room? Make enough copies of the handouts.
好。妳可以替我在會議室準備會議所需要的物品嗎?準備足夠的提綱複印件。
ANo problem. Do you need the OHP?
沒問題。妳需要投影機嗎?
BYes. I am going to show them some slides in the meeting. Can you call Mr. Brown to remind him of the dinner this evening?
是的。我會在會議中展示一些幻燈片給他們看。妳可以打電話給伯朗先生提醒他今天晚上的晚餐會麵嗎?
AOK. Do you want to ask the receptionist to wait for our customers at the receptionist counter before the meeting?
好。妳要讓接待生會議前在服務臺等待我們的客戶嗎?
BThat would be great! You are really a good employee.
那太好瞭!妳真是我的得力助手。
重慶英語陪妳http://www.cqstep.com